Assalamualaikum and hi everybody! For today posting, I would like to share what I have been summarize for all the five activities that we did throughout this project. First, I want you to know we have several locations which are (Toy Libraries, Damansara Damai), (Lin Lin Kindergarten, SS3 Petaling Jaya) and (Jaya One Mall). Mostly we spent more hours at Toy Libraries because our main point is to socialize and engaged with the children there. On 30th of March 2019, we went to Toy Libraries Damansara Damai to run our first meet up with the children. There, we met Aunty Jameyah and Puan Katy to discuss on our proposal. We had an opportunity to engage with the children and we did an ice breaking session to know further about each other. After that, we did an activity for the children to brainstorm their ideas on what they want to do for carnival day. In the evening, we did a clearing the Toy Libraries together with the children to make the place look clean and tidy. Befor...
Comments
Post a Comment